Supporting and Advising you through Difficult Employee Situations
We will give you step-by-step guidance and advice for difficult employee situations.
We cover all aspects of employment law including:
- Performance issues / under-performance
- Breaches of company procedures, poor attendance, poor timekeeping, poor work, etc.
- Sick leave, sick pay, long-term sick leave
- Bullying and harassment
- Paycuts, changes to working conditions, changes to terms of employment
- Contractual issues
- Terms and conditions of employment, leave, contractual rights
- and much more
If you encounter difficult situations from time to time, as all employers do, and you are worried about what to do and what is the legal position, our consultants will take you step-by-step through the situation, the law, and advice you on what to do next.
Furthermore, our Consultants will prepare for you the letters or documents you need for the employees. We write the letters and emails that you need in ceratin difficult / dispute situations with employees, trade union representatives, and solicitors. We can handle the problem for you and ensure that all correspondence between you (the employer) and the employee and their representatives will serve your company well.
Ongoing phone and email communications between you and one of our Consultants will ensure that you proceed correctly, know the legal parameters and risks, and address staff issues in a legally sound way.
As our Consultants are highly trained and experienced in other areas of human resource management we can also add-value by looking at a holistic solution including non-adversarial solutions which may be more effective.
Expert Employment Law Support & Advice
Our Consultants will save you time and money by:
- Managing your difficult employee situations quickly and effectively
- Ensuring you stay within the law
- Ensuring you limit your risk regarding employee disputes, labour courts, employment appeals tribunals, etc.
Calling on our Consultants when you need support and advice, additionally means you don’t have to hire or train someone in-house to handle all these complicated employment situations.
Our Consultants will guide and support you every step of the way.
Ask about our options and ensure you get the employment law support and advice you need, cost effectively and quickly.
Contact us to arrange an initial consultation.